● Application Context — Application contexts are connections created when a X-Project account connects to multiple applications. An application context has a unique name and provides a specific set of capabilities such as database storage, messaging, data requests, and more. These application contexts are accessed by applications via the Client SDK and 44 are usually siloed from each other. A X-Project account connected to one application context has no access to data in a different application context. This ensures applications can only access the data they own or are consented to access.
● X-Project Account - Decentralized identities (DID) created on the X-Project network and controlled by an end user's private keys. This allows users to identify themselves to other users or applications by sharing their unique DID string.
● X-Project Client Library - A SDK that connects to and wraps a database to enforce encryption, permissioning, X-Project data schemas, and user management
● DID — Decentralized identifiers are a new type of globally unique identifiers that are cryptographically verifiable and can therefore be used as an authentication mechanism. DIDs are a core component of the decentralized digital identity layer and public key infrastructure (PKI) across the Web3 ecosystem.
● X-Project Network - Live network of applications using the X-Project Client Libraries, Storage Nodes providing decentralized storage and DID server providing identity discovery.
● X-Project Network Interactions - Events or transactions initiated on the X-Project Network by a participant. Interactions include (but are not limited to); a) sending / receiving data from / to a user, b) facilitating a payment between a user and a business, c) requesting a digitally signing piece of data
● X-Project Protocol — A collection of open source libraries that enables developers to quickly build secure self-sovereign decentralized applications. It consists of the X-Project Client SDK, single sign-on SDK, and Storage Nodes. The protocol enables developers building on X-Project to create Web3 applications where users own their data, identity and can perform data related blockchain transactions.
● X-Project Protocol Client Library — The Client library installed by developers to add support for the X-Project protocol into decentralized applications.
● X-Project Single Sign-On SDK — The X-Project SSO SDK is a decentralized single sign on client and server SDK that enables seamless QR code authentication via the X-Project Vault mobile application ● X-Project Storage Node - An open source middleware between web applications built using the X-Project Client SDK and the underlying decentralized databases storing user data.
● X-Project Token - Proposed blockchain token to be issued by [or on behalf of] the Company for purposes of securing, accessing, incentivising and/or rewarding users of the X-Project network.
● X-Project Vault - A mobile app for end-users that facilitates single sign-on and secure messaging. X-Project DIDs are used for identity management on the X-Project Vault where users are authenticated by simply scanning a QR code.
● X-Project Trust Framework - A framework to link offline entities with a hierarchy of on-chain trust.